Monday, July 29, 2013

::tap tap:: Is this thing on?

So it's been an entire year to the date that I have posted anything on this blog. Suffice to say, I think I'm hanging up the blogging jersey though you can follow me on instagram @meamom if you want to see what I'm sewing and keep up with the kid pics.

Speaking of kids, I wanted to share a picture of the girls. They sure have grown since the last time I blogged about them.

Lila is 6 1/2, Rosalie is 5 and Violet is 3 1/2. This picture pretty much sums up their current personalities (though Lila does smile when she's not being moody).

Keeping it real.

Potty trained!

If Lila knew I'd captured her smile, she'd be so mad.



3 comments:

Stein Family said...

So happy to see this post! I will be following you on instagram. :)

Maggie said...

Lord, girl! I keep meaning to write you and make sure you're alive. Kids are looking good. Maybe Anna and Lila should consult with one another on the best ways to be moody. Cuz my kid is an expert!

Kate said...

Farewell, little blog I loved so much! Life ebbs and flows, so I will not-so-secretly hold out hope that one day you again decide that blogging is a good platform for chronicling/sharing your life. Instagram is great, but I really enjoyed your prose.

Totally get it, though - we all gotta make choices. Something's gotta give, right?

Can't believe your girls are getting as old as they are - I think I have a tendency to subconsciously just equate them to my trio's ages of almost 6, almost 4, and almost 2, so I'm a little off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails